WealthBriefing is pleased to share with you our latest white paper, centred on how optimal use of data is an ever more pressing priority for wealth managers and how this can be best incorporated efficiently to the forefront of firmsí strategic plans.
Tackling head-on how wealth managers can get the most out of their data, Digitalising The Everyday: Incorporating Data Management Into Client Lifecycles combines expert knowledge and insight shared at a recent WealthBriefing event on business visibility with exclusive case studies exploring just how management information has been used to maximise profitability and drive down risk.
Margins remain under huge pressure across the wealth management sector, with most firms simultaneously seeking significant operational efficiencies and a deeper share of wallet, while also coping with massive regulatory upheaval and heightened competition. With so many (moving) targets to hit, firms are increasingly seeing that true visibility right across the client lifecycle is the key weapon in their strategic arsenal.
Produced with our partners K2, key takeaways from thought-leadership publication include:
- The level of risk reduction and operational efficiency gains wealth managers can realistically achieve through better business visibility
- How business process applications can deliver the agility firms need, but which is so often stifled by core technology
- The current levels of digitalisation at work in the industry and where data gaps lie
- Case studies illustrating realistic ROI expectations for wealth managers
- The competitive advantages that can be achieved through shifting operational models and enhancing the client experience
As a member of the WealthBriefing network, please fill in the form below to download your complimentary copy of the white paper.