Here is the latest research report from the publisher of this news service.
Compliance and cost pressures have meant that client reporting enhancements have languished towards the bottom of the to-do list of many wealth managers. Yet making enhancements to this foundational element of firms’ communication strategies is now rapidly becoming a key priority.
“Client Reporting – Regulatory Burden or Client Engagement Tool?”, produced in partnership with Computershare Communication Services, takes in the views of C-suite executives, consultants, technology experts and HNWIs themselves to explain why.
The research covers must-have client reporting features, future trends, how to overcome technical challenges and why wealth managers’ capabilities are increasingly being looked at very closely by intermediaries as well as end-investors themselves.
Client reporting is shaping up to be a key differentiator in an ever-more competitive - and compliance-burdened - market. Download your free copy of our research to gain cutting-edge insights from:
• Chris J Brown, Wealth Management & Private Banking Sector Head, Computershare Communication Services;
• Emma Bennie CFA, Head of Discretionary, Saunderson House;
• Richard Charnock, CEO, Standard Life Wealth;
• Greg B Davies, Head of Behavioural Science, Oxford Risk;
• James R Day, Founder and Managing Director, Peritus Investment Consultancy;
• Dr Ariel Sergio Goekmen, Member of the Executive Board, Schroder & Co Bank;
• Scott Stevens, Head of Business Development, Quilter Cheviot;
• Tim Tate, Head of Customer Experience, Barclays UK; and
• Lee Goggin, Co-Founder, findaWEALTHMANAGER.com.